KU Libraries – Art & Architecture Library Group Study Room Use
- The Art & Architecture Library reserves the right to cancel an existing reservation if a room is needed for instructional purposes.
- Priority usage of these rooms goes to groups of 3 or more with advance reservations (available to current KU students, staff, and faculty for academic activities).
- Study rooms are meant to support academic study, research, and positive group collaborations.
- Rooms contain certain library collections and reserved lockers. Other library patrons may need to access them during reserved booking times.
- Special notes:
- Room 103: The digital projector is only for use by the History of Art department and is not available for group study use.
- Room 104: The digital projector is available for use by groups and requires staff setup of the equipment. Prior to your reservation, please email Andrea Pitt (email@example.com) to arrange for setup.
- To make additional special reservation requests, please email Andrea Pitt (firstname.lastname@example.org).