KU Libraries – Music Library Group Study Room use guidelines:
The Music Library is located on the upper level to the south addition of Murphy Hall (room 240). The Music Library group study room guidelines are listed below.
- Priority usage of these rooms goes to groups of 3 or more with advance reservations (available to current KU students, staff, and faculty for academic activities).
- Study rooms are meant to support academic study, research, and positive group collaborations.
- Each individual assumes responsibility for the conduct of all group members and the condition of the room.
- For safety reasons, appliances such as coffee makers, hot plates etc. are NOT allowed in these spaces.
- Do not leave personal materials and library books unattended in the group study rooms.
Questions regarding Music Library group study use can be directed to Chris Bohling (email@example.com) or Jeromy Horkman (firstname.lastname@example.org).