Intro to EndNote
With EndNote you can:
- quickly save citation information as you comb through databases
- annotate and save journal articles in one place
- sort your citations into different groups for different projects
- insert citations into your Word document with the click of a button
- skip the worry about producing and formatting a bibliography (EndNote does it for you!)
For both Mac and PC users.
This hands-on workshop provides step-by-step instructions for these tasks, as well as an introductory overview of EndNote and information about resources for getting additional help.
Related LibGuide: How to Select and Use Citation Management Tools by Scott McEathron
- Tuesday, February 12, 2019
- 1:00pm - 2:00pm
- Watson room 419