KU Libraries – Art & Architecture Library Group Study Room Use
- The Art & Architecture Library reserves the right to cancel an existing reservation if a room is needed for instructional purposes.
- Priority usage of this room goes to KU students and faculty.
- Study rooms are meant to support academic study, research, and positive group collaborations.
- Special notes:
- Room 103: The digital projector is only for use by the History of Art department and is not available for group study use.
- To make additional special reservation requests, please email Rebecca Schroeder (email@example.com).
You have reached the end of the bookable window. No availability will be shown past this point.
Available Your Booking Unavailable/Padding